Our area of expertise is qualifying our clients for National Interest Waivers along with obtaining visas and green cards for individuals with extraordinary and exceptional abilities. In addition, we have a specific niche area of expertise on airline pilots. We represent some of the most exceptional and most experienced foreign airline pilots and help them self-petition for EB-2 NIW green cards so they can begin their aviation career benefiting the United States.

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Law

Pilot DUI FAA Report

Driving Under Influence (DUI) refers to operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, impairing one’s ability to safely operate the vehicle.

Notice of Proposed Civil Penalty

The FAA’s Enforcement Division has authority to issue orders with a civil penalty if the Federal Aviation Regulations have been violated. In most cases, the FAA sends a certified letter with the list of alleged violations committed through an investigative report.

Pilot Certificate Actions

Pilot certificate actions refer to the administrative actions taken by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in response to violations or non-compliance with aviation regulations by pilots.

Aviation Visas


The EB-1A “Extraordinary Ability” Visa is an employment-based category visa that allows you to obtain your own green card without a job offer or a labor certification (PERM). This applies to aliens with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.


The National Interest Waiver (NIW) visa is part of an employment-based second preference section of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). It is applicable to those who are foreign nationals holding advanced degrees or those who possess exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. 


The L-1 intracompany transfer visa is one of the employment-based non-immigrant visas that allows employers to transfer executives, managers, and specialized knowledge employees from one of the organization’s foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.


If you are an entrepreneur or an investor in an aviation related company who is interested in relocating to the United States, the E-2 visa may be your best option.


The H-1B allows U.S. companies to hire and petition graduate level foreign workers in specific industries (specialty occupations) that require technical or theoretical expertise in specialized areas of industry.

Tailored Solutions for your Immigration, Aviation, and Tax Matters

Phone Number